This is what we class as an epic release and is a recommended update for all users.
- SmartStart - Busby can be set to automatically start monitoring the minute you leave your safe zone(s). This removes the requirement for you to remember to manually start and stop Busby whilst protecting your privacy and battery life.
- Summary Screen Enhancements - View your activity in glorious detail with the new summary screen!
- Visual activity indicator - It is now clearer than ever to know when Busby is and isn't active
- Low-power mode - You can now enable low power mode - disabling all real-time telemetry and FLARE heartbeats (you will no longer be visible to our RoadRadar users). Your data connection will only be used in the case of an incident or when returning to your safe zone.
- Busby points - Some users were unable to view Busby points correctly. This is now fixed.
- Motion sensor - The motion sensor reading was not actively updating for certain handsets, this is now fixed. Also, Android users are shown the correct unit (meters per second) vs iOS G-Force
- Refer a friend - We have updated the messages to be more generic rather than cycling related to reflect the multi-activity nature of Busby
- FLARE - some partners would see multiple message sessions when starting an instance with a Busby user. This is now fixed.